|Police Department |
The Lockhart Police Department's mission is to positively impact the quality of life in the community. We accomplish this by forming partnerships with the citizens, reducing fear, preserving the peace, and enforcing the law, thus providing a safe city for all citizens.
- Provide fair access to police services
- Assure that police powers are used and held as a public trust and never abused.
- Maintain safety and security of the community.
- Coordinate, cooperate, and communicate with other parts of government.
- Remain objective in carrying out our mission.
Interim Police Chief
COMMUNITY OUTREACH EVENT
The Lockhart Police Department is hosting a CRIME STOPPERS Informational Meeting on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall-Glosserman Room, 308 West San Antonio Street. For more information, please contact Officer Stephen Parra at 512/398-4401.
Buckle Up Texas is a program that is a statewide campaign to increase the safety belt and child safety seat usage.
You may also contact the Police Chief at Lockhart's Police Department's office at 214 Bufkin Lane or call us at 512-398-4401 or via fax at 512-398-3393.